You can be a partner in this important work... click on the DONATE button to Give
Our dream and vision is to help construct
a children’s village which will contain
•A kindergarten, •Primary school, •water well, •medical clinic •Guest house
The village will provide safe and open outdoor spaces with beautiful vegetation and plenty of space to live and play.
A cottage will consist of a housemother who cares for 6 children. In one house, there are three bedrooms, one for the mother and two for the children. The house will serve as a dormitory during school time and when school closes for holiday, the children will go visit with foster parents or remaining relatives.
WILL YOU HELP US CARE FOR THESE CHILDREN?
TO GO TO DONATE PAGE
DID YOU KNOW?
•In Sub-Saharan Africa 1 out of 9 children dies before the age of five (UNICEF). •The highest youth unemployment rates are in the Middle East and Africa, where one in four young people cannot find work (ILO). •Every 15 seconds, another child in AFRICA becomes an AIDS orphan. (At the end of every year, 2,102,400 more children will become orphans, in Africa alone.) •There are more orphans in Sub-Sahara Africa than ALL of the children in Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Canada, and Sweden – combined! •EVERY DAY, 5,760 more children in the world become orphans. •EVERY 2.2 SECONDS another orphan ages out, with no family and no home. •Older orphans are vulnerable to abuse, suicide, prostitution, slavery, becoming child soldiers, immorality (and as a result, vulnerable to AIDS and disease). •Yet, as orphans are rescued and saved by God, and brought into His Kingdom, the enemy’s plans are thwarted; instead, these older orphans can live happy, productive lives and help to advance God’s cause and mission purposes! •“Defend the cause of the weak and the fatherless; Maintain the rights of the poor and
oppressed. Deliver the weak and needy from the hand of the wicked.” Ps 82:3-4
How you can help:
- 1.Write us an email for a detailed plan for the children’s village.
- 2.Sponsor an orphan for 30 dollars a month, you will be providing education food and medical care.
- 3.Volunteer to come and work with us for a time.
- 4.Pray for us
- 5.Build a cottage that will serve generations, one cottage costs $ 15,000. ( fifteen thousand US dollars)
- 6.Host a children’s choir in your area to help us raise support for our ongoing care of these vulnerable children.
- 7.Last but not least be an advocate in your area or an ambassador of sorts to help us tace care of these needy children.